- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 1 (12.8-ounce) package bacon sausage, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, chiffonade
- 2 (28-ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
We loved this cute, interesting way to cook spagetti. Cooking with children is incredibly beneficial as it teaches teamwork, encourages creativity and increases a child’s interest in trying new foods. It’s a super simple dish that can bring so much fun into the kitchen with your children, niece/nephew or even your date. Just slice up your favorite kind of sausage and thread about 5-7 spaghetti strands into each slice.
When you’re done, throw them into a pot of boiling water and you’ll have dinner served in 15 minutes. Feel free to toss them in this awesome, super easy homemade marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce or even pesto! It’s not only incredibly fun to make but they’re a blast to eat as well. Just stick a fork into one of the sausages and you’re good to go. Now how great is that?